Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Currently

I came across this idea from Simplistic Living and thought it was a cute idea:

Anticipating: The weekend. I know it's only Tuesday but I can't help it!  I am always looking forward to the weekend, but this weekend is extra special because I get to go to New York to visit my parents, enjoy Oysterfest and watch the Gator game at SideBar. 

September 2010 - Watching the gators play USF at SideBar
Oyster Bay, NY

Soda dispensers at Oysterfest

Lots of food choices at Oysterfest

Kettle Corn - my all time favorite snack!

Beautiful fall day at Oysterfest 2011

I’m also looking forward to dinner at Volt next week to celebrate Brian and my 3 year anniversary. Volt is Bryan Voltaggio's restaurant located in Frederick, Maryland.  Its supposed to be really good!

Lastly, I’m anticipating the trip to Florida Brian and I am taking at the end of the month to visit my grandma.

Wanting: Some cute fall clothes since I am too lazy to unpack all my sweaters and boots from the attic. 

Oh, and a day off from work.  ;-)
The Sweet Life in Paris: Delicious Adventures in the World's Most Glorious - and Perplexing - City
Amazon.com
 
Reading: The Sweet Life in Paris: Delicious Adventures in the World's Most Glorious - and Perplexing – City by David Lebovitz
 
I just started reading it this morning and like it so far. It’s a mix of stories from an American chef living in Paris and there are recipes at the end of each chapter.  I have always wanted to go to Paris…but for now I’m just enjoying reading about Parisian life, since it’s as close as I’m going to get for a while!

Watching:  Homeland.  I’m addicted.  It’s such a good show, we even ordered Showtime so we could watch it on demand.  We’re on Episode 9 of Season one – almost caught up!

Eating:  Tuna salad sandwich for lunch with pumpkin Greek yogurt from Trader Joe's.  Not sure about dinner yet!

Working on:  Getting back into the gym and eating healthier.  Also, I’ve been getting back into knitting and am working on a few different projects to give away as Christmas gifts!  


Listening:  Some nights - Fun

What about you?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this. Stealing it. Also that looks like an incredible weekend. Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Homeland? That show is so addicting!! and that pumpkin yogurt sounds like heaven! I love your blog! Super cute!! Xo

    ReplyDelete