Friday, February 10, 2012

Five for Friday

This Friday I am most thankful for

My new desk
1.  Getting a promotion!  A couple weeks back I applied for an open manager position in the department I work in (Finance) at the American Diabetes Association.  Well, two weeks and three interviews later I found out that I got the job!  It is a lot more work and responsibility but I am up for the challenge.  I even get to move to a window cubicle! 

 

2.  Having supportive family and friends who were truly happy for me when I got the promotion.  I’m also thankful for such a supportive boyfriend, who took me out to dinner this week to celebrate!

3.  Going to see The Vow tonight with some girlfriends.  Rachel McAdams? Check.  Channing Tatum? Check.  What more do you need?  Oh yea…wine.  :-P  This should be a tearjerker!  Looking forward to it!

 
4.  Going to Graffiato this Sunday for an early Valentine’s day dinner.  We’ve wanted to try out Mike Isabella’s new restaurant in Chinatown for a while now, and we finally found an occasion to go!  I can’t wait to try that famous pepperoni sauce!

5.  A new furnace!  I know this may sound not that important, but the one in our house before was very old and loud and the landlord replaced it with a newer, quieter furnace.  Winter – bring it on!


No comments:

Post a Comment