Monday, February 27, 2012

Jello Shots

When I saw this Pink Lemonade Jello shot recipe on Pinterest, I knew I would have to try it out for myself.   It's so easy, just five or six lemons, one box of Strawberry Jello, one cup vodka, and one cup boiling water.

First, cut the lemons in half and hollow them out.  Its easier if you use a small, sharp knife to carve the insides out.  If you were feeling really ambitious, you could make lemonade with the juice, but I was not that ambitious.  After scooping all the lemon guts out, I was tired.

Then, prepare the Jello as directed on the box, but substitute one cup cup water with the vodka.
Gathering the ingredients
Lemon halves all scooped out
Pour the Jello liquid into the lemon halves and refrigerate overnight.

 

Once the Jello has set overnight, cut the lemon in half to get these cute wedges.  Then invite all your friends over and enjoy!


Party Time!
I'm going to try Raspberry Jello in limes next!

No comments:

Post a Comment