Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Greek Yogurt


Passion Fruit Flavored Greek Yogurt
I tried Greek yogurt once when it first became popular and thought it was gross!  It left my tongue feeling all weird and dry and the yogurt was not sweet at all.  Well today I caved and decided to try it again…but this time I tried Chobani Passion Fruit flavored Greek yogurt.  

I love the taste of passion fruit – it reminds me of mango and pineapple.  And it really does sweeten the yogurt a lot.  I actually enjoyed it!  The Passion Fruit mixture is on the bottom of the cup and the plain white yogurt is on top.  After mixing it all together, the yogurt wasn’t so thick.  The only thing I didn’t like were the little seeds from the passion fruit, they had a bit of a nutty taste which I wasn’t expecting.  Overall, I would definitely try Greek yogurt again and try out all the other flavors (like apple cinnamon - YUM!).  It does have a bit more calories than regular low fat yogurt but there is a ton of protein, so I think it's worth those extra calories.
Apple Cinnamon Flavored Greek Yogurt - You're next!

No comments:

Post a Comment