Friday, February 3, 2012

Five for Fridays


Friday – It’s about darn time you showed up!  I am so ready for the weekend!  I’m looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow and getting in some gym time.

This Friday I am thankful for:

1 - The Metro not making me late to work today.  Actually it was so fast I was early.  Imagine that!

Mom with Winston



2 – My parents for everything they do for me.  A couple weekends ago they visited and it was lots of fun.  They don’t mind driving 5+ hours from New York even if we only get to spend one full day together.  Also, they are going to watch Winston while Brian and I are away on vacation this summer and will even drive us to the airport!  It’s nice that I won’t have to be worried about Winston at all while I’m gone!  I know he will have a great time spending the week with them.





3 – Finally figuring out where we want to take our vacation this summer.  I don’t want to say where it is until we book it because I don’t want to jinx it! But I am suuuuper excited about it.  Here’s a hint:



4 – An evening out with Chas and Liz tonight to celebrate Chas’ birthday (along with some other friends).  I met them through Brian a couple years ago (they all went to the University of South Carolina together) and they have been good friends.  Usually our get togethers revolve around food and/or sports which is always a pleasure.  I enjoy their company.

5 – The 4.8 pounds I’ve lost.  Yes I am keeping track to the decimal!  Every little decimal counts!  At least I feel like I am making progress more often when I do it that way.  I am already feeling so much better.  Just this morning I put on a pair of black work pants that I haven’t worn in over a year!  Also my other clothes are fitting better too.  I look forward to more progress on that and keeping up with it! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for all of these! Can't wait to hear where that place is. It is gorgeous.

    And way to go with your loss :)

    ReplyDelete