Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Working Out


Last night, my boss did a free Zumba class in our building after work, and it was so fun.  It was my first Zumba experience, but it definitely won’t be my last!  My boss loves going Zumba classes, and recently she got certified as an instructor, so she is teaching classes after work to get experience.  I think that class was a great way to ease me back into regularly working out, because I felt so energized and refreshed after it was over.  This leads me to a confession…

I haven’t worked out in MONTHS.  Like more than six months at least.  I used to get these little spurts here and there where I’ll go to the gym pretty regularly, and then for no reason at all, I’ll just stop going completely.  The longer I haven’t been to the gym, the harder it is for me to motivate myself in going.  Also, living in a house, I no longer have a gym I can go to like I used to with living in an apartment complex.  Luckily, Brian was able to add me onto his plan at Bethesda Sport & Health for a good price.  I think this will give me the boost I need to get back into shape and work out regularly.   Tonight is the first night going to my new gym and I’m so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment